At the Farm, we eat, sleep and breathe mountain bikes.
We understand the frustration that comes with a bike that isn’t performing as it should which is why we keep the inventory of parts for upgrades and repair to get you riding your bike as soon as possible. When it comes to suspension and hydraulic disc brakes, we have the ability to work on most suspension work in-house or we'll work with the suspension specialists at Traction Works to get you back on the trail!
- Brake caliper alignment front and rear
- Derailleur adjustment and lubrication
- Bearing pre-load adjustment for bottom bracket, headset and hubs
- Wheel truing
- Suspension pivot bearing and bushing adjustment
- Check fork and rear suspension settings, shock pressure, reducers and stanchion wear
- Drivetrain cleaning and chain lubrication
Pro bike OVERHAUL
- Complete tear down and frame inspection
- Pivot bearing/bushing lube and adjustment
- Basic fork and rear shock service, check or replace reducers and stanchion wear and sag set-up
- Bearing overhaul: bottom bracket, front and rear hubs, and headset
- Brake lines flushed and bled
- Brake calipers adjusted and aligned; pads replaced as needed
- Wheels trued and tensioned
- Tubeless sealant refresh
- Drive train cleaned in solvent tank or replaced as needed
- Derailleurs adjusted
- Bottom bracket, headset and hub bearings adjusted or bearings replaced as needed
- Includes labor for replacing cables and housing
factory bike overhaul
- All of the Pro Bike Overhaul service, plus:
- Frame pivot overhaul
- Factory fork rebuild
- Factory shock rebuild
- Factory dropper post rebuild
- Apply helicopter tape to downtube and high wear areas
- Shrink-wrap housing/hoses
Service does not include the cost of parts. All work is double checked by our experienced mechanics before completion of work. Our work is guranteed for 90 days; if there's something you're unhappy with, please let us know so we can fix it!
In need of suspension service, contact Traction Works below.