At the Farm, we eat, sleep and breathe bikes.
We understand the frustration that comes with a bike that isn’t performing as it should which is why we keep the inventory of parts for upgrades and repair to get you riding your bike as soon as possible. When it comes to suspension and hydraulic disc brakes, we have the ability to work on most suspension work in-house or we'll work with the suspension specialists at Traction Works to get you back to top performance!
STANDARD TUNE-UP -$125
- Brake caliper alignment front and rear
- Derailleur adjustment and lubrication
- Bearing pre-load adjustment for bottom bracket, headset and hubs
- Wheel truing
- Suspension pivot bearing and bushing adjustment
- Check fork and rear suspension settings, shock pressure, reducers and stanchion wear
- Drivetrain cleaning and chain lubrication
COMPLETE OVERHAUL - $275
- Complete tear down and frame inspection
- Checking fork and rear suspension settings, shock pressure, reducers and stanchion wear and sag set-up
- Brakes adjusted and aligned
- Wheels trued and tensioned
- Drive train cleaned in solvent tank
- Derailleurs adjusted
- Bottom bracket, headset and hub bearings adjusted
- Includes labor for replacing cables and housing
Service does not include the cost of parts. All work is double checked by our experienced mechanics before completion of work. Our work is guranteed for 90 days; if there's something you're unhappy with, please let us know so we can fix it!