We are open abbreviated hours: tues-fri 11am-6pm, sat 10am-6pm. Due to covid-19 we are not allowing customers in the shop at this time. Please knock on the door, stand behind the table, and we’ll come help you.
If we're being honest with ourselves, learning to ride, back in the day, bordered on a traumatic event. The crashes, oh the crashes. These days, however, kids have it easy with awesome little bikes like our Boy's Hotwalk.
With no pedals or gears, it's designed to help Junior finds his balance by making it as easy as possible to put his feet down. In fact, scooting around with his feet is how the bike moves (outside of gravity), so he'll get used to the feeling of riding without much of the risk.
Even better for you, there isn't much that can break should the bike hit the deck on the pump track, so there's less maintenance than with a "traditional" bike. That's right, you get parental hero status, and they have the time of their lives while learning to ride. Win-win.
- Durable and tough, the A1 Premium Aluminum walking frame is designed specifically for little ones to scoot around safely.
- The 12-inch alloy wheels are not only light, but durable enough to take plenty of abuse.
- The Rhythm Lite Sport tires are heavy-duty, and allow your little dude to scoot around on- and off-road.
With our Riprock Coaster 12, riding gets boiled down to its simplest element—fun. And to make sure of it, we designed the bike with tons of cool features that are easy for your little ones to use, like a coaster brake for simple stopping, wide 12x2.3" tires that increase stability and confidence, and tough components that will stand up to years of abuse. It's the perfect bike for your little ripper to start getting out on the trail with—we just wish that we had one when we were kids.
- The premium A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.
- 12x2.3" Rhythm Lite tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
Bringing our progressive design to 7-10 year old riders requires more than just shorter measurements, and smaller tubes – we built the Fluid FS 2 20 with low standover, longer reach, and youth-tuned suspension components.
The Fluid FS 2 20 features 100mm of X-Fusion 02 Pro rear suspension matched to a Manitou J-Unit Expert Air 120mm fork. It features Norco youth-specific touch points, a Shimano Zee/Deore 10-speed drivetrain and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes.
- Aluminum Full-Suspension Frame
- Manitou Machette J-Unit 20" TS Air Fork
- Shimano Zee/Deore Drivetrain
- Vee Rubber Crown Gem 20 x 2.25" Tires