The Fluid FS is the ultimate, no-compromise singletrack rig.
It's as at home hitting the perfect trail and rolling a mossy slab as it is navigating a technical, rooty section of trail. With its confidence-inspiring progressive design, playful handling, and unmatched fun factor, the Fluid FS will take your trail riding experience to the next level.
- Fluid FS X6 Alloy 120mm Frame
- Boost 148x12 Thru Axle
- 29" and 27.5" Wheel Sizes - XS/S/M - 27.5 & M/L/XL - 29
- 2.6" Tire Clearance
- Internal Cable Routing
- Maxxis Dissector 2.4" 3C/EXO/TR Tires
- Shimano Deore 12spd Drivetrain w/ 10-51T Cassette
- RockShox 35 Silver 130mm Fork
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Fluid FS uses Norco's holistic approach to fit, geometry and suspension kinematics to achieve its playfully, confident singletrack performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently evolve your skills.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: The premium X6 double-butted aluminum frame features size-scaled tubing to maintain the same ride quality across all frame sizes. Thoughtful design details such as internal cable routing and smooth welding allow for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- NO-COMPROMISE COMPONENT SELECTION: Component selection at all price points bring performance to every rider – no matter what their budget. Featuring dropper posts, reliable 1x drivetrains, and tubeless-compatible 2.6" tires make the Fluid FS ready for the trails you know and new adventures.
- 27.5" AND 29" WHEELS: Designed around 27.5" wheels for XS-M frame sizes and 29" wheels for M-XL, mid-sized riders get a choice of wheel size based on their riding style and preferences.
- Sizes X-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
The spirit of Vancouver's North Shore rides with you on every Freeride and Big Mountain adventure aboard the Shore 1.
The hydroformed alloy frame is designed with Norco's Ride Aligned Design System and the latest in high pivot Horst Link suspension and ride engineering to amplify your instincts on modern Freeride trails.
The 180mm Fox Factory 38 FLOAT fork is paired with 180mm of rear travel with a Fox Factory DHX2 Factory Coil shock for a rearward axle path that is unaffected by drivetrain forces thanks to an integrated Idler Pulley. The SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain provides quick shifts and efficient pedaling with a wide gear range and Code RSC 4-piston 200mm brakes keep speed where you need it, when you need it.
The Sight A2 boosts every rider’s All-Mountain confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
By re-imagining how we design bikes, our engineering department shattered the status quo with the Ride Aligned design system, addressing how a rider’s center of gravity impacts the bike’s performance and then built the Sight A2’s All-Mountain design and aluminum frame around that.
The Sight A2 offers 150mm of Fox Float X2 Performance travel and is equipped with a Fox Float 36 Rhythm fork. The SRAM NX/GX Eagle drivetrain transfers your power to the trail, and Code R disc brakes dial in the control, all while the TranzX dropper offers size-specific drop to give you that edge, no matter the terrain.
- 6061 Hydroformed Aluminum, 150mm rear travel
- Generation 2 Gravity Tune geometry and suspension
- Fox Float 36 Rhythm 160mm fork and Fox Float X2 Performance shock
- SRAM NX/GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes
- DT 370 hubs with Stans Flow D 30mm inner-width rims
The Sight Carbon boosts every All-Mountain rider's confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
By re-imagining how we design bikes, our engineering department shattered the status quo with the Ride Aligned design system, addressing how a rider's center of gravity impacts the bike's performance, and then built the Sight's All-Mountain design and aluminum frame around that.
- Carbon mainframe and seatstay, 150mm rear travel
- Ride Aligned
- RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2 RC2, Boost short offset fork
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT Debonair 2 shock
- CNC 40mm Stem. 35mm Clamp
SRAM Eagle XG 1275 10-52T cassette
- Maxxis Assegai 2.5"/ Dissector 2.4" 3C Max Terra/ EXO+ /TR
- Two unisex frame colors available
- TranzX dropper w/Norco lever and adjustable travel
- Stan's Sealant included
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Sight uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you'll align with your ride experience like never before.
- LONG-TRAVEL DROPPER POSTS: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, and allowing for size-specific, 34.9mm long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff without sacrificing strength and stiffness.
- PRECISION SUSPENSION: The Sight's RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to our precisely-engineered Ride Aligned kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned Bike Setup Guide, the Sight's suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- THE POWER TO STOP: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- DETAILS MATTER: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5" and 29". There's enough space for 2.6" tires, but we've equipped 2.4's with tough, supportive sidewalls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail, and we've spec'd quick-engagement freehubs because we know details matter. All of them.
- ADDED FRAME FEATURES: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it's hanging off the back of your buddy's pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 29-inch
The Sight VLT A2 29 is an aluminum electric All-Mountain bike with Norco’s legendary descending capability and quick, confident climbing that’s delivered with an electric kick.
We combined what made the 2019 Sight VLT The Loam Wolf’s e-MTB of the Year with our proprietary Ride Aligned design system, and engineered the aluminum frame around a state-of-the-art Shimano E7000 STEPS e-MTB drive system. With its 500Wh in-tube battery, optional 360Wh range extender compatibility (sold separately) and e-optimized 29-inch wheels, this is the next level in electric mountain bikes.
The Sight VLT A2 29 offers 150mm of Rockshox Super Deluxe Select + travel and is equipped with a RockShox 35 Gold e-rated 160mm fork. The Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain keeps the power on and Shimano MT420 4-piston brakes slow things down, while the 34.9mm TranzX dropper offers size-specific drop.