The Sight VLT A2 29 is an aluminum electric All-Mountain bike with Norco’s legendary descending capability and quick, confident climbing that’s delivered with an electric kick.
We combined what made the 2019 Sight VLT The Loam Wolf’s e-MTB of the Year with our proprietary Ride Aligned design system, and engineered the aluminum frame around a state-of-the-art Shimano E7000 STEPS e-MTB drive system. With its 500Wh in-tube battery, optional 360Wh range extender compatibility (sold separately) and e-optimized 29-inch wheels, this is the next level in electric mountain bikes.
The Sight VLT A2 29 offers 150mm of Rockshox Super Deluxe Select + travel and is equipped with a RockShox 35 Gold e-rated 160mm fork. The Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain keeps the power on and Shimano MT420 4-piston brakes slow things down, while the 34.9mm TranzX dropper offers size-specific drop.
Rise is a machine designed to expand your trail experience and bring you closer to the moment.
Whether you crave riding greater distances, reaching more epic locations, improving efficiency, or increasing the frequency of your adventures, Rise beyond expectations and discover the new standard in MTB.
Rider Synergy Concept
- RS is a new philosophy—a completely integrated system that becomes a reality when Power, Range, Interface, and Weight are considered together.
- A new riding experience that enhances the joy of traditional trail riding with smooth support that feels as natural and alive as your own body.
- Minimalist, integrated, and sleek with no bulky components to take you out of the moment, bringing you closer to the trails and the ride—an ebike designed specifically for the trail rider.
- Creating the concept with Shimano
- The idea of creating our own power plant for Rise was daunting, but we believed that this would be the only way to realize our goal of a complete RS system for trail bikes.
- We had been looking for the best way to achieve this for a long time, so when Shimano shared the plans for their new EP8 motor, we quickly realized that this awesome drive unit offered us the perfect platform on which to build the RS Power concept.
- Max torque 60NM
- Max speed 25KM/H
- Weight 2.6KG
- Rise is intended for big rides. Rise features a modular battery solution that provides up to 612wh, combining a very light and compact 360wh main battery integrated into the down tube with a patent-pending 252Wh range extender.
- Main battery:360Wh
- Over 4 hours ride time
RS Range Extender: 252Wh
- Extra 70% ride time
- Sleek and expandable
- We have embraced data collection with cycling computers and smartphones but often stop short of attaching large displays on our handlebars or top tubes.
- Switch & EW-EN100
- RS Garmin IQ
- The RS Motor, Battery, and Electronics are lighter than other eBike systems by over half. Rise can weigh as little as 16.5 kg or 36.3 lbs.
- The beauty of the RS system is that the torque and power range is such that we can use normal, high-quality trail bike components
- OMR Frame: 2300g without shock
Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—similar Sidearm chassis with great, balanced stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned suspension. The Turbo Levo SL Comp’s chassis is constructed entirely from our light-yet-strong M5 premium aluminum.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or, maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some
adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders, one that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.