Bringing our progressive design to 7-10 year old riders requires more than just shorter measurements, and smaller tubes – we built the Fluid FS 2 20 with low standover, longer reach, and youth-tuned suspension components.
The Fluid FS 2 20 features 100mm of X-Fusion 02 Pro rear suspension matched to a Manitou J-Unit Expert Air 120mm fork. It features Norco youth-specific touch points, a Shimano Zee/Deore 10-speed drivetrain and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes.
- Aluminum Full-Suspension Frame
- Manitou Machette J-Unit 20" TS Air Fork
- Shimano Zee/Deore Drivetrain
- Vee Rubber Crown Gem 20 x 2.25" Tires
The Fluid FS is the ultimate, no-compromise singletrack rig.
It’s as at home hitting the perfect trail and rolling a mossy slab as it is navigating a technical, rooty section of trail. With its confidence-inspiring
progressive design, playful handling, and unmatched fun factor, the Fluid FS will take your trail riding experience to the next level.
• PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Fluid FS uses Norco’s holistic approach to fit, geometry and suspension kinematics to achieve its playfully,
confident singletrack performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a
more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip
and control when descending so you can confidently evolve your skills.
• LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: The premium X6 double-butted aluminum frame features size-scaled tubing to maintain the same ride
quality across all frame sizes. Thoughtful design details such as internal cable routing and smooth welding allow for clean lines and a quiet,
• NO-COMPROMISE COMPONENT SELECTION: Component selection at all price points bring performance to every rider – no matter what
their budget. Featuring dropper posts, reliable 1x drivetrains, and tubeless-compatible 2.6” tires make the Fluid FS ready for the trails you
know and new adventures.
• 27.5” AND 29” WHEELS: Designed around 27.5” wheels for XS-M frame sizes and 29” wheels for M-XL, mid-sized riders get a choice of
wheel size based on their riding style and preferences.
· Fluid FS X6 Alloy 120mm Frame
· Boost 148x12 Thru Axle
· 29" and 27.5" Wheel Sizes - XS/S/M - 27.5 & M/L/XL - 29
· 2.6" Tire Clearance
· Internal Cable Routing
The Sight A2 boosts every rider’s All-Mountain confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
By re-imagining how we design bikes, our engineering department shattered the status quo with the Ride Aligned design system, addressing how a rider’s center of gravity impacts the bike’s performance and then built the Sight A2’s All-Mountain design and aluminum frame around that.
The Sight A2 offers 150mm of Fox Float X2 Performance travel and is equipped with a Fox Float 36 Rhythm fork. The SRAM NX/GX Eagle drivetrain transfers your power to the trail, and Code R disc brakes dial in the control, all while the TranzX dropper offers size-specific drop to give you that edge, no matter the terrain.
- 6061 Hydroformed Aluminum, 150mm rear travel
- Generation 2 Gravity Tune geometry and suspension
- Fox Float 36 Rhythm 160mm fork and Fox Float X2 Performance shock
- SRAM NX/GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes
- DT 370 hubs with Stans Flow D 30mm inner-width rims