Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
Whether you're in the heat of a race, or just sessioning your local trails, give yourself an advantage with Crank Brothers' Mallet DH pedals. They rock super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum platforms for serious support. Steel springs, steel wings and chromoly axles deliver DH-worthy durability that shrug off hard use and big hits. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the eight adjustable traction pins per side grip well when you're riding clipped out in corners.
Get a little more ankle room with this long-spindle version of Crank Brothers' Mallet E pedal.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for increased shoe clearance and control
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system