Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
$93.00 - $112.00
- Gen 2 Revised tread pattern - New knob layout based on feedback from World Cup DH and EWS riders - "Doublewide" knob now split into two individual knobs - More supportive cornering knobs - Additional siping to enhance braking and cornering traction - Raised ridges on casing to promote mud clearing
$92.00 - $104.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
$44.00 - $101.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$31.00 - $98.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
Riders have been asking for a tire that can enhance speed, while giving them plenty of confidence while cornering. And by lowering the center tread for high speed, yet keeping much taller side knob edges for secure braking and cornering, our Slaughter DH tire is all but guaranteed to get you to the bottom first. Plus, with butyl inserts at the tire bead, we even have you covered against pinch flats when the trail gets particularly rowdy. We've found it proper for rear usage, but it can be ridden as a front too. - Casing: 60 TPI, Dual-Ply - Bead: Wire - Compound: Base 70a / Top 42a - Pinch Protection: Butyl Inserts at bead - 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 1160g
The all new Hillbilly GRID 2Bliss Ready tire is a perfect option for front tire use when the course features intermediate to soft terrain. When the terrain is changing from hard to soft, the small blocks penetrate the ground surface and better connect you to the trail. Small surface center knobs also increase the load on the ground and help surface penetration, while the shoulder knob row provides support in fast turns on all surfaces. Our GRIPTON compound, meanwhile, improves high frequency damping, better attaching the tire to the ground over small bumps and rough sections alike. This also means that the low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy to be absorbed and keeping your speed high. Please note that we recommend GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection or additional stability. - Casing: Additional cap ply for exceptional durability, plus added sidewall stiffness for enhanced stability. - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 650b x 2.3" PSI 2550; approximate weight 900g - 650b x 2.6" PSI 2040; approximate weight 985g
The new Slaughter Grid 2Bliss Ready tire has been designed for heavy-pedal, hard-pack riding—receiving vertically stepped knob shapes for more knob core stability and additional biting edges. Fast courses on hard-packed ground require a light, fast tire center to keep speeds high, but must also keep the speed through loose sandy corners and track well under hard braking. For these reasons, we've kept the high shoulder knobs. Our GRIPTON compound, meanwhile, improves high frequency damping, better attaching the tire to the ground over small bumps and rough sections alike. This also means that the low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy to be absorbed and keeping your speed high. Please note that we recommend GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection or additional stability. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 650b x 2.3", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 825g - 650b x 2.6", PSI 20-40, approximate weight 950g - 650b x 2.8", PSI 15-30, approximate weight 1040g
Page 1 of 1