FOCUS ON FAST
Rallon was forged on the racecourse and is the obvious choice of our EWS race team, but Rallon is always ready for fun outside of the tape and loves fast laps with friends, high-5's and near misses. Fearless, Rallon is up for hitting the biggest gaps in the park, smashing berms, and scorning braking bumps. Forget limits, forget distractions, just focus on fast.
ENDURO RACING HAS EVOLVED AND THE RALLON HAS EVOLVED TOO.
- Enduro racing has evolved with more aggressive tracks and the Rallon has evolved too. Longer and slacker than ever, Rallon also has more standover to give more choice over frame sizing. Totally revised suspension kinematics give a more progressive suspension curve which, combined with 160mm of rear travel is hard to beat; fast and agile in the turns with plenty of control and traction in the rough. Add the beefy Fox 38 fork and Rallon is ready for whatever you have in mind.
WHEN THINGS GET STEEP YOU WANT TO DROP YOUR SADDLE DEEP OUT OF THE WAY AND JUST FOCUS ON FAST!
- More space to move your body means more control and more control means more speed. But low saddles mean long droppers which need short seat tubes. The trick is achieving this without affecting either seat post insertion or frame geometry. With its steep seat tube and deep insertion, Rallon has one of the lowest standovers around, meaning lots of space for your choice of long travel dropper posts. Get that saddle right out of the way when things get steep and deep, long travel droppers are the only way.
PRECISION TRACKING IS KEY FOR FEEL AND GRIP
- It is possible to have a frame which is too stiff to track the terrain efficiently. Manipulating the carbon weave allows us to control flexibility without sacrificing strength, giving a perfectly balanced front and rear triangle stiffness. A lot of technology, modeling, and testing translates to confidence and grip on rough cambered terrain and valuable fractions in race runs.
FULLY SEALED BEARINGS
- Everyone hates changing bearings. Normally bearings fail due to being dirty, not overloaded, and with Rallon we have worked hard to seal all the bearings. Clean bearings last longer and also keep the suspension working optimally when the conditions are filthy.
- The left side support strengthens and stiffens a high-stress area. Instead of using a less-efficient "shock tunnel" the Rallon design offsets the shock 12mm to the right side of the frame, allowing the asymmetrical support to follow a more direct path. This straight line that closely follows the shock mounting is the most efficient way to neutralize suspension forces on the front triangle.
LOCKR FRAME STORAGE
- Leave your pack at home and just focus on fast! Rallon is packed with clever storage spaces for all the essential tools and water you need for shorter rides or enduro races. Packless runs are fast and fun.
THREE LOCKR ZONES
- In the Down tube LOCKR zone we have two sealed bags, with tube, tyre levers, and space for two C02 cartridges. Additionally, the main pivot and rear axle are filled with cleverly designed tools, held securely with magnets. With a tube, tyre repair, tube, hex keys from 3 to 6mm, and a T25, all held securely in space, Rallon is fully equipped.
MORE SIZING OPTIONS:
- Rallon is available in four sizes, S, M, L, and XL, however with one of the shortest seat posts around you can pick between sizes to get your preferred reach. Rallon is designed to work with a long travel dropper post, so choose a larger size to maximize stability, or go with a smaller size for a more playful Rallon.
|1 - SEAT TUBE (C-T)||415||415||435||460|
|2 - TOP TUBE (EFF)||572||599||626||653|
|3 - HEAD TUBE||90||100||110||120|
|4 - CHAINSTAY||440||440||440||440|
|5 - BB HEIGHT*||343/336||343/336||343/336||343/336|
|6 - BB DROP*||28/35||28/35||28/35||28/35|
|7 - WHEELBASE||1202||1231||1260||1290|
|8 - HEAD ANGLE*||64.5°/64°||64.5°/64°||64.5°/64°||64.5°/64°|
|9 - SEAT ANGLE*||77.5°/77||77.5°/77||77.5°/77||77.5°/77|
|10 - STANDOVER||737||737||754||774|
|11 - REACH||435||460||485||510|
|12 - STACK||619||628||637||646|
|13 - FORK LENGTH||587.7||587.7||587.7||587.7|
|*High Position / Low Position|
|HEIGHT ( CM )||HEIGHT ( IN )||SIZE|
|SIZE (MM)||CRANK||STEM||HANDLEBAR||DROPPER |
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 160mm suspension technology. 29" wheels.Concentric Boost 12x148 rear axle. Pure Enduro geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG05|
|Fork||Fox 38 Float Performance 170 Grip 3-Position QR15x110|
|Rear Shock||Fox FLOAT X Performance 2-Position Evol LV custom tune 230x60mm|
|Wheels||Race Face AR 30c Tubeless Ready|
Front: Maxxis Assegai 2.50" WT FB 120 TPI 3C Maxx Terra EXO+ TR
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.40" WT FB 120 TPI 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect 32t|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100 I-Spec EV|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano M6120 Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||OC1 35mm 12mm Rise 780mm|
|Stem||OC1 3D Forged 35mm interface 7º|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Seatpost||OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Accessories & Extras||
Chainguide: e*thirteen CL52 30-36t black
Tools: OC axle lever (Hex 6 & valve core removal) + OC Multitool (Hex 2, 3, 4 & 5)
* Subject to change without notice.