The Rebel Yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs, the SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail is "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the fun of it. We like to say no one bike can rule it all. But the SB130? It's one bike that rules.
- At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS racecourses, it can hold its own on a huck.
- The SB130 has progressive trail-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and incorporated it here.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Factory Grip 2 36/160mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DPX2, 210mm x 55mm|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss Custom EX1700 30mm|
|Tires||Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" EXO+ Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.4" EXO+|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle 170mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM X01 Eagle 1295 10-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Handlebars||YETI Carbon 35 x 800mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC Hydraulic Disc, 200/180mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Turquoise / Medium||B20130TMDPTUFXT046600-DEMO||91499|
|Grey / Large||YTLR-SB130-L-DEMO||91503|