With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last.
- 430 grams (pair)
- Width x Length: 100 x 105mm
- Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
- Wider contact area
- Thinner pedal body
- 4 adjustable pins height on each platform
- More stability in combination with AM shoes
- Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles
- Better grip when not stepped-in
- Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers)
- 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included
- Binding: Dual Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH51
- Optional cleat: SM-SH56
- Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD)
- Reflector: SM-PD60
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence.
ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY
- Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center.
LARGER CONTACT AREA
- The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Black Kat pedals are built around a larger double-sealed bearing system, with a larger platform, thinner body and overall lighter appeal. These pedals bring great value by utilizing a concave shape to the platform, rounded edges at the spindle, traction grooves throughout, and included an additional pin kit with every purchase.
- Extruded and CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- 100mm x 100mm platform
- Concave body
- Fully Serviceable DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing System
- Intended Use: Downhill, FR/DJ, Enduro, All Mountain
- Allen bolt style pins
- Additional Allen Pin kit included
With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to revolutionize the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile, the top-tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market.
With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors, the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market.
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Injection molded nylon fiber composite body
- Premium nylon glass fiber composite material is 28% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands
- Nylon glass fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint
- True concave pedal body profile
- 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side)
- 18mm thick at the center
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins)
- 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable
- Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities
- Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal
- Brilliant design for all types of riding (Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, Commuting)
- 391 grams per pair
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
Whether you're in the heat of a race, or just sessioning your local trails, give yourself an advantage with Crank Brothers' Mallet DH pedals. They rock super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum platforms for serious support. Steel springs, steel wings and chromoly axles deliver DH-worthy durability that shrug off hard use and big hits. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the eight adjustable traction pins per side grip well when you're riding clipped out in corners.
Get a little more ankle room with this long-spindle version of Crank Brothers' Mallet E pedal.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for increased shoe clearance and control
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
At 110 x 105MM, Chromag's Scarab pedals feature one of the widest platforms available, yet thanks to the thin profile and chamfered corners, it has great clearance. Chromag's proprietary extrusion and machined design provides an ultra thin true-concave profile that is only 13mm at platform center. Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel and feature two height options via the removable washer. A shear line reduces pedal damage when the pins are struck. Each pedal features 42 placement options for the ultimate customization. • Low profile 13mm at platform center • True concave design • Custom adjustable height pin • 42 pin placement options • 430g / pair
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform but also how concave it is. Furthermore, we reduced the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear-resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
Weight: 379g (Steel Axle)
Platform material: 7075 Alloy
Platform: 100mm x 102mm
Dish: 2mm (concave)
Pin material: Stainless steel
Pin width: 3.5mm
Pin height: 4.5mm
Axle Material: EN24T Steel
Internals: 2 x Igus W300 bushes, single sealed bearing and inboard rubber oil seal
Colours available: Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold, Toxic Barbie Pink (Available in stores only)