What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or, maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some
adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders, one that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
Rowdy descents. Steep climbs? Hell. Yes.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
More power, more range
The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind-blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provide you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market
- 160mm travel Fox Float 36 Rhythm fork
Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—similar Sidearm chassis with great, balanced stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned suspension. The Turbo Levo SL Comp’s chassis is constructed entirely from our light-yet-strong M5 premium aluminum.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
Santa Cruz Bullit MX could be the world's burliest trail e-bike. Imagine the gnar-taming capabilities of the big-hitting Nomad and Megatower boosted with Shimano's new EP8 STEPS motor, and you start to see a bike that's not only off-the-charts capability-wise, but in terms of how far and wide you can go with it, as well.
Bullit's high-capacity 630wh battery and more refined, more powerful—not to mention lighter and smaller—EP8 motor combine with a smasher build to turn those once-a-year epics into your regular rides and let you unlock new, long rides you never thought possible.
Designed for tackling the steepest and deepest of trails, Bullit's 170mm-travel fork with 38mm stanchions, DoubleDown tires, and coil shock options beg for the abuse of rooty, rocky horror fests usually reserved for the aforementioned big-hitting pedal bikes. Where the Heckler puts a premium on agility and playful handling, the Bullit comes to brawl with a no-limits attitude.
Like many of our bikes, the inspiration for this one initially came from the Syndicate—our works-level DH squad. After champion puzzler and downhill demon, Loris Vergier, talked us into a mixed-wheel V10 DH sled, it was really just a matter of time before we brought that World Cup mindset to a broader use case. And, like with Loris' race bike, we've found it provides the confidence-at-speed of a 29er with the more spritely handling characteristics and maneuverability of a 27.5 rear end. Unlike Loris' V10, however, this big-hitting mixed bike goes uphill, as well.
- 85 Nm Motor
- 630 Wh Battery
- 170mm Travel
- 29/27.5 (MX) Wheels
Our bikes have always been about amplifying fun, so our goal for the Heckler MX was to make something light and agile that can help you on-site blind terrain.
A mixed-wheel bike gives the confidence of a 29-inch wheel up front for traction and roll-over when you're caught off guard by technical features. The 27.5-inch rear wheel allowed us to keep the moderate chainstay length of the Heckler (445mm), which provides a snappy and easy-to-handle bike on tight, demanding trails. We did this without compromising on the standard Heckler's geometry, so the bike's character is still very light and accurate.
The Heckler is about expanding your own trail map—accessing previously unreachable trails, unlocking less-used trails and doing so independently. Whether tackling rides that are guarded by monstrous climbs, or cramming more into less time, it's about rarer rides becoming the norm for you. The interchangeable 500wh battery keeps the weight down compared to bikes with larger batteries but it's fast and easy to put in a fresh battery for even bigger, longer days.
The new Shimano EP8 motor is lighter than E8000 drive unit (380g), has more power (85Nm versus 70Nm), smaller volume (-10%) for greater ground clearance, less drag (50%), more heat resistant, and is tuned to give more power in Trail mode. All this means it's even more capable of tackling longer, tougher rides. We use the full Shimano STEPS battery and motor system again because it means assured reliability and global aftermarket service.
The Sight VLT A2 29 is an aluminum electric All-Mountain bike with Norco’s legendary descending capability and quick, confident climbing that’s delivered with an electric kick.
We combined what made the 2019 Sight VLT The Loam Wolf’s e-MTB of the Year with our proprietary Ride Aligned design system, and engineered the aluminum frame around a state-of-the-art Shimano E7000 STEPS e-MTB drive system. With its 500Wh in-tube battery, optional 360Wh range extender compatibility (sold separately) and e-optimized 29-inch wheels, this is the next level in electric mountain bikes.
The Sight VLT A2 29 offers 150mm of Rockshox Super Deluxe Select + travel and is equipped with a RockShox 35 Gold e-rated 160mm fork. The Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain keeps the power on and Shimano MT420 4-piston brakes slow things down, while the 34.9mm TranzX dropper offers size-specific drop.