The Torrent's modern features and new progressive All-Mountain design provide stable, agile descending, paired with climbing capability that would make a mountain goat jealous – perfect for any rider looking to bring their trail riding to the next level without the extra expense and complexity of rear suspension, and a new challenge for advanced riders trying to keep themselves honest.
- New 29" 6061 DB Aluminum Torrent Frame
- Progressive All Mountain Hardtail Geometry
- Geo based around 150mm short offset 29" fork
- Gravity Tune with short responsive chainstays
- Slack 64 degree head angle
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Torrent uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to create the ultimate all-mountain hardtail experience. The unique combination of our next generation of Gravity Tune, longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently attack the rowdiest trails.
- EQUIPPED TO DESCEND: To support riders through the lunacy that the Torrent's inspires, each bike is equipped with 4-piston disc brakes, shorter seat tubes, long-stroke dropper posts and aggressive knobby 29er tires.
- BURLY METAL FRAME: For 2021, we decided to offer the Torrent in both steel and highly-engineered aluminum to give you some options for when you're fully committed to a burly line that you're fairly confident you can pull off. Steel has a reputation for being tough and compliant, and when it's engineered right, aluminum does, too.
|Frame||Butted 6061 Alloy|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, 150mm Travel, 44mm Offset|
|Headset||Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Rims/Wheels||Stans Flow D 29" 32H|
Front: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15 x 110mm Boost, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12 x 148mm Boost, Micro Spline, Center Lock
|Tires||Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" Perf/Twinskin/TLR|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore FC-MT510-1, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Cartridge, BSA Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano Deore CN-M6100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore RD-M6100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R I-Spec EV|
|Handlebars||Butted 6061 Alloy 800mm, 18mm Rise|
|Stem||6061 Alloy 50mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR-MT420|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT420, 4 Piston, Resin Pads w/Shimano SMRT54, 180mm rotors|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Seat Post||TranzX YSP18 Dropper Post, 31.6mm, 130mm (S), 150mm (M, L, XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.